You can manage TRC10 and TRC20 tokens in Ledger Live using the Tron app on your Ledger device.
Before you start
- Update Ledger Live through the notification banner or download the latest version.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger device for your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Add your Tron account
- Install the latest version of the Tron app (at least 0.1.6) on your Ledger device.
- Add a Tron account by clicking on Add account on the Accounts page. Learn more
- Receive some TRX in your account. Learn more
View your TRC10 and TRC20 tokens
- If you already have a Tron account with tokens, your tokens will be displayed in Ledger Live once you've added your account.
- On the Accounts page, click on Show tokens under the Tron account that holds the tokens.
Hide your tokens
You can either hide all token accounts for which you have emptied the full balance or choose to hide a specific token that you do not want to see.
Hide all tokens with zero balance
- Go to the Settings in Ledger Live.
- In the Accounts tab, enable Hide empty token accounts.
Hide a specific token
- On the Accounts page, right-click on the token you want to hide.
- Click on Hide token.
- You can unhide tokens in Settings > Accounts > Hidden tokens.
Send and receive tokens
You can now send and receive TRC10 and TRC20 tokens. Get started by sending your TRC tokens to the Tron account of your choice. The token accounts will only appear after the token transaction has been confirmed on the Tron blockchain. The Tron account you send tokens to will be the parent account of your token accounts.
- You first need to send at least 0.1 TRX to a new account before you can send tokens to it.
- Make sure the parent Tron account holds some TRX to pay for network fees of token transactions in case your account has insufficient Bandwidth points.
About TRC10/TRC20 countervalues
- There are currently no countervalues shown for TRC10 or TRC20 tokens.
- We are looking into adding countervalues so you can better manage your portfolio.
Token not supported?
TRC10 and TRC20 tokens that are not supported in Ledger Live can be managed using external wallets such as Klever or Tronscan. We are working to add all TRC tokens to our list of supported crypto assets.