Install the Algorand app on your Ledger device to manage ALGO coins with Ledger Live.
MyAlgo app sunset
The MyAlgo team announced that MyAlgo will be shutting down on January 30th, 2024. As a Ledger user, the app sunset does not affect you, your private keys were never exposed to MyAlgo and are stored exclusively in your Ledger device secure element. Going forward you can simply use Ledger Live or the Pera app connected to your Ledger device to continue managing your Algorand (ALGO) account. For advanced features such as staking ALGO coins to participate in Algorand governance, we recommend using the Pera wallet with your Ledger device.
Before you start
- Update Ledger Live through the notification banner or download the latest version.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
All set? Great, let’s dive in.
Install the Algorand (ALGO) app on your Ledger device
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to My Ledger.
- If asked, allow access to My Ledger by pressing both buttons on your Ledger device simultaneously.
- In My Ledger, select the App catalog, search for Algorand (ALGO), and click Install.
The Algorand app is developed and supported by Ledger.
- Add your first Ledger Algorand account in Ledger Live. Learn more
- Receive ALGO funds and manage your Algorand Standard Assets (ASA).
- Buy ALGO through exchange services. Learn more.
- Get Algorand rewards. Learn more.