Install the Algorand app on your Ledger device to manage ALGO with Ledger Live. The Algorand app is developed and supported by Ledger. Check the Algorand wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
- Update Ledger Live through the notification banner or download the latest version.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
All set? Great, let’s dive in.
Install the Algorand (ALGO) app on your Ledger device
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to My Ledger.
- If asked, allow access to My Ledger by pressing both buttons on your Ledger device simultaneously.
- In My Ledger, select the App catalog, search for Algorand (ALGO), and click Install.
- Add your first Ledger Algorand account in Ledger Live. Learn more
- Receive ALGO funds and manage your Algorand Standard Assets (ASA).
- Buy ALGO through exchange services. Learn more.
- Start earning Algorand rewards. Learn more.