IOTA - Temporary service disruption
Following the Chrysalis upgrade on April 28th, the Trinity wallet will be replaced by the Firefly wallet. The first version of the Firefly wallet will not be compatible with Ledger devices. The next version of the Firefly wallet will be released a couple of weeks after the first version and will provide support for Ledger devices. To keep managing MIOTA during this period, we recommend that you send your MIOTA to a third-party wallet before April 28th.
Install the IOTA app on your Ledger hardware wallet to manage MIOTA with the official Trinity wallet. The IOTA app is developed and supported by the IOTA community. Check the IOTA wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger device.
- Chrome or Firefox is needed to use the Romeo web wallet.
Install the IOTA app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find IOTA in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the Trinity user guide for setup instructions.
- Reach out to the IOTA community on Discord if you need assistance.
IOTA accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.