Chrysalis network upgrade
Following the Chrysalis upgrade on April 28th, 2021, the Trinity wallet was replaced by the Firefly wallet. If you managed IOTA with your Ledger device before the network upgrade, you need to migrate your tokens to the new Chrysalis network before you can start using the Firefly wallet. You can follow the Chrysalis Migration Guide to help you through the migration process.
Install the IOTA app on your Ledger hardware wallet to manage MIOTA with the official Firefly wallet. The IOTA app is developed and supported by the IOTA community. Check the IOTA wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
Install the IOTA app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find IOTA in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the Firefly user guide for setup instructions.
- Reach out to the IOTA community on Discord if you need assistance.
IOTA accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.