This article will help you set up your first Ledger Hedera (HBAR) account.
Before you start
- Download and install Ledger Live on your computer. You can learn more about how to get started with Ledger Live here.
- Open Ledger Live, connect your Ledger device to My Ledger, and make sure your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Install the Hedera (HBAR) app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to the My Ledger tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger on your device.
- Search for the Hedera (HBAR) app in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button to install the app on your Ledger device.
- Your Ledger device displays Processing.
- Ledger Live displays Installed.
- Learn how to create your first Ledger Hedera account via Hashpack and Ledger Live. More on this here.
- Read our Ledger Academy article about Hedera.
- Expand your knowledge of the Hedera network. More on this here.