This article will help you set up your first Ledger Hedera (HBAR) account.
The Hedera app is developed and supported by the Hedera team. Click here to learn more.
Before you start
- Download and install Ledger Live on your computer. You can learn more about how to get started with Ledger Live here.
- Open Ledger Live, connect your Ledger device to My Ledger, and make sure your Ledger device is running the latest firmware version.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Install the Hedera (HBAR) app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to the My Ledger tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger on your device.
- Search for the Hedera (HBAR) app in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button to install the app on your Ledger device.
- Your Ledger device displays Processing.
- Ledger Live displays Installed.
- Learn how to create your first Ledger Hedera account via Hashpack and Ledger Live. More on this here.
- Read our Ledger Academy article about Hedera.
- Expand your knowledge of the Hedera network. More on this here.