Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Google Chrome or Firefox is installed.
- Install the Ethereum app, as Musicoin requires it.
Install the Musicoin app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Musicoin in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the MyCrypto or MyEtherWallet user guides for setup instructions.
- Reach out to the Musicoin community on their Reddit or forum for support.
Musicoin accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.