ETC service disruption
We're currently experiencing some difficulties with ETC integration. Using third-party wallets such as MyCrypto or MyEtherWallet to manage your ETC might not work as well. Indeed, the issue seems to be on the ETC network level. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to fix this issue.
Install the Ethereum Classic app on your Ledger device to manage Ethereum Classic (ETC) with Ledger Live. The Ethereum Classic app is developed and supported by Ledger. Check the Ethereum Classic wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Install the Ethereum app, as Ethereum Classic needs it.
Install the Ethereum Classic app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Ethereum Classic in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Smart contracts not supported in Ledger Live
- Ethereum Classic paid for your transactions is called Gas.
- Gas Price: Amount of Ethereum Classic used per unit of Gas. This determines the speed of your transaction.
- Gas Limit: The maximum units of Gas you will pay. If this is set too low, your transaction can be refused for being Out of Gas.