Chrome app deactivation
From 10 December 2018, the Ledger Ethereum Chrome app will be deactivated. Users are kindly requested to use Ledger Live to manage ETH. Learn more
Install the Ethereum Classic app on your Ledger device to manage Ethereum Classic (ETC) with Ledger Live. The Ethereum Classic app is developed and supported by Ledger and works on the Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue devices.
Before you start
Install the Ethereum Classic app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Ethereum Classic in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Ethereum Classic paid for your transactions is called Gas.
- Gas Price: Amount of Ethereum Classic used per unit of Gas. This determines the speed of your transaction.
- Gas Limit: The maximum units of Gas you will pay. If this is set too low, your transaction can be refused for being Out of Gas.