Before you start
- You've initialized your Ledger Nano S.
- The latest firmware is installed.
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- Google Chrome or Firefox is installed.
- The Ethereum app is installed on your device.
Install the EGEM app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
- Find EtherGem in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the MyCrypto or MyEtherWallet user guides for setup instructions.
- Reach out to the EGEM community on Telegram or Discord for support.
EGEM accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.