Chrome app deactivation
From 10 December 2018, the Ledger Ethereum Chrome app will be deactivated. Users are kindly requested to use Ledger Live to manage ETH. Learn more
Install the Ethereum app on your Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue device to manage Ethereum (ETH) with Ledger Live. The Ethereum app is developed and supported by Ledger.
Before you start
Install the Ethereum app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Ethereum in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Ethereum paid for your transactions is called Gas.
- Gas Price: Amount of Ethereum used per unit of Gas. This determines the speed of your transaction.
- Gas Limit: The maximum units of Gas you will pay. If this is set too low, your transaction can be refused for being Out of Gas.