This article will help you create your first Ledger EOS account.
The EOS app is developed and supported by the EOS community.
EOS accounts are not supported in Ledger Live yet.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Install the EOS app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to the My Ledger tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Find EOS in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Create your first Ledger EOS account with your Ledger and third-party software. Learn more here.
- Check the EOS wallet page to learn more about the EOS project.