Important notice regarding the migration to Lisk Mainnet v3
- On August 21, 2021, the Lisk community successfully migrated to a new network. You can learn more about this important event here.
- Please note that you will not be able to transact on the Lisk network with your Ledger device until we release an updated version of the Lisk app.
- The new app is currently under review and will be released soon, we will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Install the Lisk 2.0 app on your Ledger device to manage LSK with Lisk Desktop, the official Lisk wallet. The Lisk app is developed and supported by the Lisk community. Check the Lisk wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
Install the Lisk 2.0 app on your Ledger device
- In Ledger Live, go to Settings > Experimental features.
- Enable Developer mode.
- Navigate to the My Ledger tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Search for the Lisk 2.0 app in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button to install the app on your Ledger device.
- Your Ledger device displays Processing.
- Ledger Live displays Installed.