Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Install a U2F compatible browser such as Google Chrome.
Install the Waves app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Waves in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the user guide for step by step instructions.
- For further assistance, request help from the Waves community or visit the Waves community forum.
Waves accounts cannot be added to Ledger Live.