Before you start
- You've initialized your Ledger Nano S.
- The latest firmware is installed.
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- Google Chrome or Firefox is installed.
Install the Waves app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
- Find Waves in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the user guide for step by step instructions.
- For further assistance, request help from the Waves community or visit the Waves community forum.
Waves accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.
View Waves wallet page to learn more about WAVES.