Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger device.
- Install the Ethereum app, as Ellaism requires it.
- Ensure Chrome or Firefox is installed.
Install the Ellaism app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
- Find Ellaism in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the MyCrypto or MyEtherWallet user guides for setup instructions.
- Reach out to the Ellaism community on Reddit or Telegram if you need assistance.
Ellaism accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.