U2F timeout in Chrome
Due to changes in Chrome, U2F timeout issues on web apps like MyCrypto may occur. Please ensure your Ledger device runs the latest firmware and reinstall the app in My Ledger. Also try updating USB drivers on Windows.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Get Google Chrome or Firefox.
Install the Ethereum app
- Open My Ledger in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger on your device.
- Find Ethereum in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Connecting Ledger to MyCrypto - Ethereum network
- Go to MyCrypto.
- Open the Ethereum application on your Ledger device.
- Select the network you'd like to interact with. In this case, select the Ethereum Network. Then click Next.
- Click Connect to Ledger Wallet.
- Select the addresses you'd like to interact with. Here, you can modify the name of the account(s). Then click add accounts.
That's it! This will bring you to the main dashboard of MyCrypto.
Still need help?
- Reach out to MyCrypto for support.
- Feel free to open a support ticket with us, you can do that here.
Please note the derivation path used by Ledger Live:
- Ledger Live creates new ETH accounts in the path: m/44'/60'/0'/0.