Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Install Firefox or Google Chrome.
- The Ethereum app is installed on your device.
Install the POA app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find POA in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
If you get an error message that the Bitcoin app is required, please install the Ethereum app. The accuracy of the error message will be improved.
- Check the MyCrypto or MyEtherWallet user guides for setup instructions.
- Reach out to the POA community for support.
POA accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.