Install the Kowala app on your Ledger device to manage kUSD tokens with Kowala. The Kowala app is developed and supported by the Kowala community.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Get Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Install the Ethereum app, as Kowala requires it.
Install the Kowala app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Kowala in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
If you get an error message that the Bitcoin app is required, please install the Ethereum app. The accuracy of the error message will be improved.
Kowala accounts cannot be added to Ledger Live.