Install the Kowala app on your Ledger device to manage kUSD tokens with Kowala. The Kowala app is developed and supported by the Kowala community.
Before you start
- You've initialized your Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue.
- The latest firmware is installed.
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- Google Chrome is installed.
- The Ethereum app is installed on your device.
Install the Kowala app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
- Find Kowala in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
If you get an error message that the Bitcoin app is required, please install the Ethereum app. The accuracy of the error message will be improved.
Kowala accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.