Install the VeChain app on your Ledger device to manage VET tokens with the VeChain Sync desktop wallet. The VeChain app is developed and supported by the Vechain community. View the VeChain wallet page to learn more.
Never send VET to ETH address
VEN is an ERC20 token to be swapped for the main net VeChain coins with the ticker VET. Never send main net VET coins to an Ethereum address as this may result in loss of tokens.
Before you start
Install the VeChain app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find VeChain in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the VeChain Sync user guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Reach out to the VeChain community for support.
VeChain accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.