VeForge Vault on Windows 10 (1903)
VeForge Vault is currently not working on Windows 10 (1903). Please use a computer with another operating system or Windows 10 (1803) to access VeForge Vault. We are looking into a solution with the Vechain community.
Never send VET to ETH address
VEN is an ERC20 token to be swapped for the main net VeChain coins with the ticker VET. Never send main net VET coins to an Ethereum address as this may result in loss of tokens.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Install Google Chrome or Firefox.
Install the VeChain app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find VeChain in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the VeForge Vault user guide for step by step instructions.
- Reach out to the VeChain community for support.
VeChain accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.