If your balance or transactions are incorrectly displayed in the Ledger Live application, there may be a problem with network synchronization. You can try to fix this by clearing the cache.
Incorrect fiat value
If the fiat value of your balance is displayed incorrectly, there may be a problem with the exchange rate provided by our countervalue API. If Ledger Live displays the correct amount of crypto assets but not the correct market value, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings in Ledger Live.
- In the General tab, change the selected rate provider to another one.
- After doing so, please clear the cache in the Help tab of the settings by clicking the Clear button. This will force your accounts to resynchronize.
If the problem is still not solved, go to Settings > Currencies, and change the selected rate provider to another one for each of your crypto assets.
Clear the cache
The transactions of the accounts in your portfolio are downloaded from the blockchain network. This data, the cache, is stored on your computer and optionally encrypted with your password. Clear the cache to delete the downloaded data and force a full resynchronization with the network.
- Click on Settings.
- Click the Help tab.
- Click the Clear button to clear the cache.
- Click Confirm after reading the instructions. The application will then reopen to your dashboard.
Once Ledger Live is synchronized, your balance should be correct.
Balance still incorrect?
- Ethereum smart contracts are not fully supported currently. ETH sent from a contract address will be added to your balance but not displayed in your Last operations list.
- Check the network status indicator at the top right-hand side of this page. If it is orange or red, the network service might be degraded. Click it to see more details on our status page.
- Request assistance from our support team in case of doubt.