Install the Tron app on your Ledger hardware wallet to manage Tron (TRX) and TRC10/TRC20 tokens with Ledger Live. The Tron app is developed and supported by the Tron community. Check the Tron wallet page to learn more about TRON.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger device for your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
- Sending to a new TRX account is free if the sender has enough Bandwidth points. Otherwise, 0.1 TRX will be burnt from the sender's account.
Install the Tron app
- Go to My Ledger in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Find Tron in the app catalog.
- Click on the Install button of the app.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app will be installed.
- Add your Tron account in Ledger Live. Learn more
- Receive some TRX and manage your TRC10 and TRC20 tokens.
- Earn Tron staking rewards by freezing and voting. Learn more.
- Buy TRX directly into your Ledger Tron account through Ledger Live. Learn more here.
- Learn more about TRX and the Tron network here.