Tron app currently not available
We are currently experiencing some difficulties with the Tron integration in Ledger Live. This could cause users to not see all TRX transactions, see an incorrect balance, or not be able to manage their TRX. While we're working to fix these issues, we recommend you to use Tronscan to manage your TRX transactions.
Install the Tron app on your Ledger hardware wallet to manage Tron (TRX) and TRC10/TRC20 tokens with Ledger Live. The Tron app is developed and supported by the Tron community. Check the Tron wallet page to learn more about TRON.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Ensure your Ledger device runs the latest firmware version.
- Sending to a new TRX account is free if the sender has enough Bandwidth points. Otherwise, 0.1 TRX will be burnt from the sender's account.
Install the Tron app
- Go to the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Tron in the app catalog.
- Click on the Install button of the app.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app will be installed.