Install the Tron app on your Ledger hardware wallet to manage Tron (TRX) and TRC10/TRC20 tokens with Ledger Live. The Tron app is developed and supported by the Tron community. Check the Tron wallet page to learn more about TRON.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger device for your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
- Sending to a new TRX account is free if the sender has enough Bandwidth points. Otherwise, 0.1 TRX will be burnt from the sender's account.
Install the Tron app
- Go to My Ledger in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Find Tron in the app catalog.
- Click on the Install button of the app.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app will be installed.
- Add your Tron account in Ledger Live. Learn more
- Receive some TRX and manage your TRC10 and TRC20 tokens.
- Buy TRX directly into your Ledger Tron account through Ledger Live. Learn more here.
- Learn more about TRX and the Tron network here.
Staking TRX coins on Tron is currently not supported by the Ledger Live mobile and desktop apps. However, you can still safely stake by connecting your Ledger device to TronScan at https://tronscan.org/. Learn more about staking TRX with your Ledger through TronScan here.