Before you start
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- The latest firmware is installed on your Ledger device.
- A TRX account costs 1 TRX. Simply send a minimum of 1 TRX to open your account. This amount will remain locked as enforced by the Tron protocol.
Install the TRON app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find TRON in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Connect to Tronscan
- Open the Tronscan web app in Chrome, Firefox or Opera.
- Click Open Wallet at the top right corner and click Open_Ledger.
- Click Open Wallet once your Ledger device is connected.
Sending and receiving
The Tronscan web app does not currently support verifying the receive address. Always send a small amount first, only to proceed with larger amounts if the first transaction was successful.
- Keep the Tron app opened on your Ledger device to sign transactions.
- Tronscan will show a popup with the transaction details when a transaction signature is needed. Always verify all transaction details on your device before approving them. Signatures are required whenever you vote, send TRX or change account name.
- Check the Tronscan user guide or join the Tronscan Telegram if you require assistance.
- Refer to the TronLedger user guide or Telegram to get support.
Tron accounts cannot be added to Ledger Live.