Install the TRON app on your Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue device to manage TRX with the TronLedger desktop app, the TronLink Chrome extension or the Tronscan web app. The TRON app is developed and supported by the Tron community. View the Tron wallet page to learn more about TRX.
Before you start
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- The latest firmware is installed on your Ledger device.
- A TRX account costs 1 TRX. Simply send a minimum of 1 TRX to open your account. This amount will remain locked as enforced by the Tron protocol.
Install the TRON app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find TRON in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Download and use an external wallet
- If you're using TronLedger, get support on the dedicated Telegram channel.
- For TronLink, please refer to the TronLink help center.
- For Tronscan, check the Tronscan user guide or join the Telegram for assistance
Tron accounts cannot be added to Ledger Live.