Before you start
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- The latest firmware is installed on your Ledger device.
- A TRX account costs 1 TRX. Simply send a minimum of 1 TRX to open your account. This amount will remain locked as enforced by the Tron protocol.
Install the Tron app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Tron in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Set up Tronscan Desktop
- Download and install the latest Tronscan Desktop release.
- Open Tronscan Desktop.
- Click on open wallet at the top right corner and again open wallet.
- Select Ledger. Tronscan will display Ledger connected.
- Click on open wallet and you will be automatically redirected to your Tron wallet.
- Keep the Tron app opened on your Ledger Nano S to sign transactions.
- Tronscan will show a popup with the transaction details when a transaction signature is needed. Signatures are required whenever you vote, send TRX or change account name.
Tron accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.