Important information about returning your order:
- Please contact Ledger customer support and request to return your order.
- You aren’t responsible for the cost of returning the order—you’ll receive a prepaid label after requesting a return.
- You have 14 days from the day you receive the package to request a return.
- Never include your 24-word recovery phrase in the return package.
After you contact customer support and request a return, the following will happen:
- An agent will contact you to confirm your pickup address.
- You’ll receive a PDF file that contains a prepaid label and instructions on how to prepare your return package.
Please note that you have 14 days from the date you receive the prepaid label to drop off the package at a service point near you.
The return package should be addressed to Ledger’s office in Vierzon: Allée Georges Charpak, 18100 Vierzon, France.
Returning an order without informing Ledger customer support might lead to delays. Returned orders that have passed the 14-day return window will not be refunded. Instead, your package will be shipped back to you.
Before returning your Ledger device, you need to reset it to factory settings by entering the wrong PIN code three times.
If you’ve purchased one of the product bundles, such as the Ledger Family Pack, you must return all devices in the bundle to receive a refund.
When the tracking tool shows that the package has been delivered to Ledger, keep in mind that it may take several days for the refund to appear on your bank statement.