1/ Refuse a standard delivery
- If you change your mind and you decide to refuse the delivery, the parcel will be automatically returned to our warehouse.
- You will be refunded as soon as we will receive the confirmation that your parcel is on its way back.
2/ Refuse an express delivery
- If you change your mind and you decide to refuse the delivery, the parcel will be returned to the local warehouse of the express carrier.
- Then, we will be in touch with the carrier. We will send you an email and confirm that you refuse the delivery.
- At this point, if you refused it, we will ask for a return to our warehouse and proceed with a refund as soon as the return will be confirmed.