Ledger Live's interface consists of four main elements:
- Application controls
- Starred accounts
- Main viewer
1. Application controls
|Network status||The current status of synchronization with the blockchain networks of the crypto assets you've added. Click on it to force synchronization.|
Keep track of the latest Ledger news and service status.
|Toggle discreet mode||
Activate the discreet mode to hide your balances.
|Help||Get help from Ledger resources.|
|Lock||Lock your session. Learn how to set up the password lock.|
|Settings||Access Ledger Live's settings.|
Use the menu to go to different main sections:
- Portfolio: Summary of your accounts.
- Send: Send crypto assets at any time. Learn how to send crypto assets.
- Receive: Receive crypto assets at any time. Learn how to receive crypto assets.
- Buy / Sell: Buy and sell crypto assets. Learn more about buying and selling crypto assets.
- Swap: Swap crypto assets. Learn how to swap crypto assets.
- Lend: Lend assets on the Compound protocol and earn interest directly from your Ledger account. Learn more about lending crypto assets.
- Manager: Manage your Ledger device.
3. Starred accounts
The Starred accounts section features your favorite accounts for easy access.
To add a starred account:
- In Ledger Live, go to Accounts.
- Click on the star icon of the account you want to add as starred account.
4. Main viewer
The main viewer is the place where you interact with the main sections of Ledger Live. In Portfolio, the main viewer displays the following sections:
- Portfolio balance: a summary of your accounts, including the total balance, its countervalue, and the change over the selected period.
- Asset allocation: a summary of your asset allocation, including the percentage allocated to each asset, the amount and its countervalue.
- Latest operations: a summary of your latest operations.