Add accounts to your Portfolio in the Ledger Live application for the crypto assets managed by your Ledger device. Your accounts will then appear in the Accounts list and their estimated value will be added to your total balance.
Before you begin
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- Check which crypto assets are supported in Ledger Live.
- Make sure the required crypto asset app is installed on your device.
Example: to add Bitcoin accounts, make sure that the Bitcoin app is installed.
- On the left panel, click the icon to add accounts.
- Type or click the drop-down list to choose the crypto asset of the account to add. Click Continue.
- Connect and unlock your device, open the app of the selected crypto asset. Click Continue. Ledger Live will look for existing accounts in the blockchain. These are then displayed one by one.
- In the Accounts step, different sections can appear:
- In the Select existing accounts section accounts are shown that already have blockchain transactions. Add a checkmark to the account(s) to add and choose a name for them.
- In the Add new account section you can add to a new account by adding a checkmark. This is not possible when your last created account of that crypto asset has not received a transaction yet.
- The Accounts already in portfolio section lists the accounts that are already in Portfolio and thus can not be added.
- Click Continue. Your account(s) will be added to Portfolio.
- Click Add more to continue adding accounts. Otherwise, close the Add accounts window.
You've successfully added your account(s) to Ledger Live. On the left panel, click on any account to view its details. Check the following articles to learn how to: