The PIN code of your Ledger Nano S device prevents unauthorized access to your crypto assets. Your PIN code is chosen when you first set up the device, but you can change it at any time.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Settings > Security > Change PIN.
- Choose a new PIN code of 4 to 8 digits.
- Confirm the new PIN code by entering it again.
- Enter your old PIN code to validate.
- Your new PIN code is now set.
- Choose your own PIN code. This code unlocks your device.
- An 8-digit PIN code offers an optimum level of security.
- Choose a PIN code that's hard to guess.
- Maximize your account security with a passphrase (advanced users).
- It's recommended you check our article on optimal account security.
- Contact Ledger Support in case you require assistance.