This tutorial describes how to use Sync wallet with your Ledger device to create a VeChain account and manage VET and VeChain tokens.
Before you start
- Do a complete update of your Ledger setup to ensure Ledger Live and your Ledger device are running the latest apps and software. Learn more.
- Download the latest version of the VeChain (VET) app on your Ledger device.
Connecting your Ledger to Sync
- Go to https://env.vechain.org/ and download Sync Wallet.
- Install it on your PC.
- Open Sync.
- Click Create Now to create or connect to your Ledger VET account.
- Open the VeChain app on your Ledger.
Your device should display: Application is ready.
- Click on Ledger button in Sync wallet.
- Give a name to your wallet and click Import.
VET accounts should appear on a dashboard, select the first one and you can start receiving VET and VeChain tokens.
Before you go