This tutorial describes how to connect your Ledger device and accounts to Compound Finance.
Before you start
- Ensure the latest version of the Ethereum (ETH) app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Ensure blind signing is enabled on the ETH app.
Connect your Ledger device to Compound Finance
- Navigate to Compound Finance.
- Open the ETH app on your device.
- Click Connect Wallet.
- Select Ledger.
- Keep the default option Ledger Live and click Select Address.
A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select an account to connect to Compound.
Your Ledger device and selected account are now connected to Compound Finance.
Disconnect your Ledger device from Compound Finance
- Click the connected account.
- Select Disconnect Wallet.
Your Ledger device and account are now disconnected from Compound.