Before you start
- You've initialized your Ledger device.
- The latest firmware is installed.
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
Install the Neo app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Neo in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Set up NEON wallet
- Download the NEON wallet.
- Open the the Neon wallet once you've installed it.
- Open the Neo app on your device.
- Click Login using the Ledger Nano S in the Neon wallet.
- Click Use Ledger Nano S. Your account will now show.
You can use you wallet as shown below.
Send and Receive NEO
- Share your public address with the sender to receive GAS or NEO. Verify the address on your device screen before sharing it.
- Click Send to create a sending transaction. Fill out the recipient address, the amount and fees. Verify the transaction details on your device before confirming it.
- Press a single button to verify the different transaction details.
- Press both buttons to select Confirm TX. The transaction is then signed and broadcasted.
- Select and confirm Deny TX to cancel the transaction.
NEO accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.