Before you start
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- The latest firmware is installed on your Ledger device.
- The Ethereum app is installed, since Ubiq requires it.
- Google Chrome is installed.
Install the Ubiq app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Ubiq in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Manage UBQ tokens
Open your Ubiq wallet
- Go to Pyrus.
- Click the Send UBQ & tokens tab.
- Select Ledger Wallet when asked how to access your wallet.
- Click the Connect to Ledger Wallet button. A window opens.
- Use the Ubiq default derivation path (m/44'/108'/0'/0 Ledger (UBQ) & Ubiq based tokens).
- Select the address to manage.
- Click on Unlock your wallet.
To send or receive a transaction, always verify all transaction details on your device.
- To receive, verify the receive address on your address.
- To send, verify the amount, recipient address and gas rate. Press the right button on your device to sign and broadcast the transaction.