Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
- Google Chrome or Firefox is installed.
- Install the Ethereum app, as Expanse requires it.
Install the Expanse app
- Open My Ledger in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Find Expanse in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Manage EXP on Metamask
Add the Expanse Network to Metamask
MetaMask is a software cryptocurrency wallet used to interact with the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to access their wallet through a browser extension or mobile app, which can then be used to interact with decentralized applications.
- Download and install the MetaMask extension in your browser by following these steps.
We strongly recommend using the Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- Click on the top-right menu of the MetaMask wallet.
- Select Settings.
- Select Networks.
- Click Add Network.
Use the RPC data below to connect Metamask to Expanse:
Network Name: Expanse
New RPC URL: https://node.expanse.tech
Chain ID: 2
Currency Symbol: EXP
Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.expanse.tech
Thats it! You've successfully added the expanse network to your Metamask account.
To send or receive a transaction, always verify all transaction details on your device.
- To receive, verify the receive address on your device.
- To send, verify the amount, recipient address, and gas rate. Approve on your device to sign and broadcast the transaction.