Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your Ledger device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger hardware wallet.
- Google Chrome or Firefox is installed.
- Install the Ethereum app, as Expanse requires it.
Install the Expanse app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Expanse in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Manage EXP on MyEtherWallet
Add your accounts
MyEtherWallet is a free, open-source, client-side interface provided by a third party. From MyEtherWallet, you can send and receive Ether and token transactions, and check your balance.
- Go to MyEtherWallet.
- Click the Send Ether & tokens tab.
- Select Ledger Wallet when asked how to access your wallet.
- Select EXP (Expanse.tech) in the Network scroll menu (top right corner)
- Click the Connect Ledger Wallet button. A window opens.
- Select the default Expanse derivation path m/44'/40'/0'/0 Network: Expanse.
- select the address to manage.
- Click Unlock your wallet.
To send or receive a transaction, always verify all transaction details on your device.
- To receive, verify the receive address on your address.
- To send, verify the amount, recipient address and gas rate. Approve on your device to sign and broadcast the transaction.