- Ledger Live is not synchronized with the new hardforked PIVX chain yet.
- We're working on a fix as fast as possible.
- In the meantime, you can access your new Ledger PIVX accounts and PIVX coins by connecting your Ledger device to https://mypivxwallet.org/.
Install the PIVX app on your Ledger device to manage PIVX with Ledger Live. The PIVX app is developed and supported by Ledger. Check the PIVX wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your device.
- Update the firmware of your Ledger Nano S / Nano S Plus / Nano X.
- Install the Bitcoin app, as PIVX requires it.
- Open My Ledger in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger to access your device.
- Find PIVX in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
The PIVX app can export your extended public key (xpub) to web apps in a U2F compatible web browser (Chrome, Opera or Firefox). The xpub is privacy-sensitive information, as all public addresses can be generated from it.
Public key exports by default require manual approval on the device to prevent inadvertent sharing of your public addresses. This setting can be configured as follows:
- Open the PIVX app.
- Navigate to Settings > Public key export approval.
- Choose one of two options:
- Manual approval (default): public key exports require a confirmation on the device.
- Auto approval: public key exports are automatically approved.
PIVX addresses start with a D. This is PIVX's only address format.
PIVX transactions are public information. Do not re-use your addresses for optimal privacy. Ledger Live automatically generates new addresses and keeps track of your previous ones. Previous addresses do remain valid, but they don't offer an optimal level of privacy.
- Add your accounts to Portfolio.
- Send or receive crypto assets.