Sometimes a transaction can remain pending in the Last operations list for a long time, up to several days. The time before a transaction gets its first confirmation depends on:
- the rate of network fees or gas included in the transaction.
- the current load of pending transactions within the blockchain network.
Wait until the transaction is dropped
- You can choose to continue waiting for a confirmation. The transaction may be confirmed, even if it can take days.
- You can also wait until the transaction is dropped from by the network, although this is not very likely to happen, depending on the specific network.
- When the transaction is dropped, it will disappear from your Last operations.
Increase the network fees
For Bitcoin-like crypto assets, you can increase the network fees to accelerate your transaction. This functionality will be implemented in Ledger Live later.