Delisting of STRAT
- The swap period from STRAT to STRAX will end on October 15th, 2021. To migrate your STRAT tokens to STRAX tokens, you may follow the instructions detailed here.
- STRAT service on Ledger Live will be terminated from October 15th, 2021.
- Transactions and adding accounts will not be possible after the termination.
- Uninstalling the Stratis app from your device in the Manager remains possible.
Install the Stratis app on your Ledger device to manage Stratis (STRAT) with Ledger Live. The Stratis app is developed and supported by Ledger.
Before you start
- Set up Ledger Live with your device.
- Update the firmware on your Ledger device.
- Install the Bitcoin app, as Stratis requires it.
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Stratis in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
The Stratis app can export your extended public key (xpub) to web apps in a U2F compatible web browser (Chrome, Opera or Firefox). The xpub is privacy-sensitive information, as all public addresses can be generated from it.
Public key exports by default require manual approval on the device to prevent inadvertent sharing of your public addresses. This setting can be configured as follows:
- Open the Stratis app.
- Navigate to Settings > Public key export approval.
- Choose one of two options:
- Manual approval (default): public key exports require a confirmation on the device.
- Auto approval: public key exports are automatically approved.
Stratis addresses start with an S. This is Stratis' only address format.
Stratis transactions are public information. Do not re-use your addresses for optimal privacy. Ledger Live automatically generates new addresses and keeps track of your previous ones. Previous addresses do remain valid, but they don't offer an optimal level of privacy.