Ledger does not do customer support for EtherDelta, if you have issues with your transactions from or to EtherDelta you need to contact them (https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7dpqz2/etherdelta_support_chat_guides_for_new_users/).
Close all programs on your computer, go to EtherDelta.com and follow this procedure:
- On the top right corner of the screen click on “Select Account”.
- Choose “Ledger Nano S”.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen. In your Ledger Nano S you need to go to the settings of the Ethereum application on your Ledger device and set "Contract Data" to "Yes".
- Once plugged in you will see your Ethereum public address, with your ETH balance, and the name "Ledger" on the top right corner of your computer screen.
Important notice: EtherDelta does not access your Ledger private keys, it does not have the ability to do so. Your Ledger private keys allow you to sign transactions.
- On the left side of your computer screen you will see your Ethereum and token balances.
- If you unplug the device while you are connected to EtherDelta you will be able to see your balance but you will not be able to make transactions.