This tutorial explains how to connect to the Trust Wallet app or browser extension with your Ledger device.
At the moment, Trust Wallet supports only EVM-compatible blockchains with Ledger. This consists of Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and all other EVM blockchains. Trust Wallet is actively working to expand the list of supported blockchains.
Before you start
- Make sure you have the latest firmware on your Ledger device.
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of the ETH app on your Ledger device.
Connecting to Trust Wallet browser extension on PC
- Go to Chrome Web Store and install the Trust Wallet extension.
- Open the extension.
- Select Ledger as the method of connection.
- Select the password and click Proceed.
- Connect Ledger with your computer and open the Ethereum app. Learn more
- Click Connect.
- Select one or more addresses you want to add. Once you are finished, click Continue.
- Click View Wallet now.
You should see your portfolio in Trust Wallet now.
Check this documentation to learn how to send crypto with Trust Wallet and Ledger devices.