This article explains how to manage Pepe (PEPE) with Ledger hardware wallets in Ledger Live.
Pepe (PEPE) token is supported in Ledger Live as an ERC20 token.
Pepe (PEPE) token
Pepe is an ERC20 token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain. To manage PEPE, you need to have an Ethereum account and some ETH on the balance in order to manage the token.
Check out more about PEPE here.
Receive PEPE in Ledger Live
- Open Ledger Live.
- Add Ethereum account with your Ledger device. If you already have an Ethereum account, skip this step and go to step 3.
- Open the Ethereum account and click Receive.
- Click Continue on the next step.
- Connect the Ledger device and open the Ethereum app.
- Verify the address on the device and in Ledger Live and if they match, copy the address.
Now, you can use this address to send your Pepe (PEPE) tokens from the exchange to your address. Make sure to select Ethereum (ERC20) network for the withdrawal.
Once the transaction is confirmed by the network, you should see your PEPE as tokens under their parent ETH account.
"Parent account balance is insufficient for network fees" message
To manage your PEPE (send, swap) you need to have Ethereum (ETH) on the parent account of the tokens. If you see the following message, make sure to buy ETH. Learn more
Check the documentation on how to manage your PEPE in Ledger Live:
Check the following tutorials which explain how to withdraw crypto to your Ledger device: