This tutorial describes how to connect to a Ledger MINA account via Clorio Wallet.
Check the Mina Protocol wallet page to learn more.
Before you start
- Make sure to update Ledger Live to the latest version via this link.
- Open Ledger Live and connect your Ledger device to My Ledger to ensure that your device is running the latest firmware version.
- Once you're all done, close Ledger Live as it can conflict with the Clorio wallet.
Installing the MINA app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live.
- Navigate to My Ledger and install the Mina app.
- Close Ledger Live.
Connecting to a Ledger MINA account via Auro Wallet
- Go to https://clor.io/ website.
- Select Use Clorio Browser.
- Next, select Log-in.
- Select Hardware wallet.
- At this step, ensure your Ledger device is unlocked and connected to your PC and the MINA app is open.
- In the browser pop-up select your Ledger device and click Connect.
You should see Ledger device is connected. Click Continue.
- Confirm the creation of a public key on your Ledger device. Push both buttons on the screen Generate and then Approve.
- Click Access wallet.
Now, you should see your Clorio Wallet dashboard.
Check the Clorio Wallet documentation to learn about its features.