This tutorial describes how to connect your Ledger to the Ethereum (ETH) network via Taho.
Before your start
- Make sure to use Brave, Google Chrome browser.
- Make sure the Ethereum (ETH) app is installed on your Ledger device.
- Open Ledger Live and create an Ethereum (ETH) account. More on this here.
Connect your Ledger to Taho
- Go to https://taho.xyz/ and click Download.
Add Taho extension to your browser.
- Select Use existing wallet.
- Open the Ethereum (ETH) app on your Ledger device, your device screen should display the phrase : Application is ready.
- Click Continue then select your Ledger device and click Connect.
- Select an account then click Connect selected.
Pin Taho to your browser.
Open the extension to access your Ledger account.
Connect to other networks
You can use Taho to connect your Ledger to other EVM networks such as Arbitrum, Binance Smart Chain or Avalanche.