This article explains how to request a return for replacement of your Ledger device via automated service.
The automated process for replacements mentioned here is for customers who have purchased their Ledger devices directly from Ledger.com. If you have made your purchase from another source, kindly contact our customer support team for further assistance.
Before sending back your Ledger product
- Check the most common troubleshooting articles for:
- Make sure to verify you have written down correctly your 24-word recovery phrase on the Recovery sheet. Use the Recovery Check app to verify if the 24-word recovery phrase on the recovery sheet matches the recovery phrase on the Ledger device.
- Make sure to reset your Ledger device to default settings. You can reset the Ledger device by typing the wrong PIN code 3 times.
DO NOT RETURN YOUR RECOVERY SHEET. Any documentation received will be automatically destroyed, without exception.
Device replacement request
- To access your order information, visit https://my-order.ledger.com/ and provide your email address along with the order reference number that you received via email when placing your order.
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to Device replacement request.
*If you do not see an "I want to exchange my product" button, please click on the "Contact our customer support" button to get in touch with our team.
- To initiate an exchange for your product, click on the orange "I want to exchange my product" button.
- You will then see a list of the products that are eligible for replacement. If there are multiple products listed, please select the item that you want to replace by choosing the quantity and reason in the respective fields. If some items do not require replacement, please leave the quantity field set to 0.
- To continue, please fill out the Pickup Address details. This is the address from which you will be sending the product(s) you wish to return.
*If your country is not listed, please return to the previous page and click on the “Contact our customer support” button.
- Shipping/Billing address. By default, these addresses will be the same as the Pickup Address. If the shipping address for the replacement product differs from the pickup address, or if the billing address is not the same as the new shipping address, please uncheck the box and enter the appropriate information.
- Submit your request. Your device replacement request has been submitted, and you should receive the return documents by email shortly. If you do not receive the email within X minutes, please check your spam folder. If you still cannot find the email, please contact our support team for assistance.
- If you need to track the delivery status of your package or download return documents, you can easily do so by clicking on the 'Replacement #xxxxxxxx [current replacement]' button found on the Device Replacement Request page.
If you need help preparing your package for shipping back your Ledger device, you can refer to this article in the Help Center.