This tutorial describes how to connect your Coreum (CORE) account with your Ledger device and Leap Wallet.
Coreum (CORE) accounts are now supported in Ledger Live, learn more here.
Before you start
- Update Ledger Live to the latest version via our website.
- Update the Cosmos app on your Ledger to the latest version.
- Make sure you're using Chrome, Edge, or Brave browser.
Connect your Ledger to Coreum
- Visit this link to add the Leap Cosmos Wallet extension to your browser.
- Open the Cosmos app on your Ledger then select Connect hardware wallet.
- Select your Wallet then click Proceed
- Choose and confirm a password then click Proceed.
- Pin the Leap extension to your browser.
- Open the extension, verify that your Ledger wallet is selected then navigate to the settings.
- Search for Coreum and select Coreum Mainnet.
Your Ledger Coreum account and CORE balance appear!
Use the Receive and Send buttons to manage your CORE coins and Coreum tokens.